Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fast - Day 5

Everything is going very well. I have not been hungry at all, it's so counterintuitive coming from the person who was thinking about their next meal as they were eating. This journey has shown me so much about my abilities and how much I've been holding myself back because of preconceived notions. We are capable of so much more than we ever give ourselves credit for!

I've been on a kick watching My 600 Pound Life and I just feel so bad for these people. Some of them lose well over a hundred pounds in the month before their surgery and still believe that they can't do it without surgery. They have no confidence in their own abilities. Guess what? Yes, you can do it, you don't need surgery! I'm not knocking people who resort to surgery but if you do it because it's your last resort, you're lying to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment